Certificates are issued to denote a particular award. The certificate details the full name of the award recipient, the title of award, the level of award and the date of conferral.
- Before completing your online purchase please read our Frequently Asked Questions
- We will not issue a replacement certificate if you are in debt to the University. You must settle your debt before ordering your replacement certificate.
- If you graduated before 2007, you must order your replacement certificate from Lancaster University. Go to www.lancaster.ac.uk/sbs/registry/certificates.htm or contact the Academic Quality, Standards & Conduct Team at [email protected]
- If you graduated after 2009, you can order a replacement certificate here.
- If you have a particular request regarding your certificate (e.g. sign/seal the envelope) please provide these details when you are submitting your ID
- Between 2007 and 2009, Lancaster and Edge Hill were both awarding different degrees. If you are unsure whether your degree was awarded by Lancaster or Edge Hill, please contact the ceremonies inbox and we can confirm this for you before you place your order.
- We aim to provide the replacement certificate within 20 working days of receiving a copy of the ID documentation. The easiest way to send in proof of ID is to take a photo of your ID and attach the image to an email to the Ceremonies Team: [email protected]
All certificate/transcript/diploma supplement and confirmation letters come with free standard delivery.
However if you wish to pay additional postage charges please visit our Additional Delivery Charges page where you can opt for Royal Mail Special Delivery or DHL for ALL OVERSEAS delivery charges.