Certificates are issued to denote a particular award. The certificate details the full name of the award recipient, the title of award, the level of award and the date of conferral.
- Before completing your online purchase please read our Frequently Asked Questions
- We will not issue a replacement certificate if you are in debt to the University. You must settle your debt before ordering your replacement certificate.
- If you graduated before 2007, you must order your replacement certificate from Lancaster University. Go to www.lancaster.ac.uk/sbs/registry/certificates.htm or contact Danielle Walker ASQ Certificate Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you graduated after 2007, you can order a replacement certificate here.
- If you have a particular request regarding your certificate (e.g. sign/seal the envelope) please provide these details when you are submitting your ID
We aim to provide the certificate within 20 working days of receiving a copy of the ID documentation. However, the Ceremonies Team are currently organising the July 2021 Graduation ceremonies for the July 2020, December 2020 and the July 2021 Graduates. The ceremonies will span the dates of 19th-30th of July and will cause delays to Replacement Certificates.
All certificate/transcript/diploma supplement and confirmation letters come with free standard delivery.
However if you wish to pay additional postage charges please visit our Additional Delivery Charges page where you can opt for Royal Mail Special Delivery or DHL for ALL OVERSEAS delivery charges.