Learning Services is a central support department whose key purpose is to support learning and to develop a responsive learning environment for students and staff, through services and facilities, research and development, information and support. Learning Services incorporates;
- Library Services - Ormskirk, Aintree, and St James'
- Media and ICT support
- Inclusive Services and support for SpLD
- Academic skills
- Learning Technology Development (incorporating Blackboard)
These services are currently provided in Catalyst on the Ormskirk campus, in the Library and Information Resource Centre (LIRC) at Aintree University Hospital and at Manchester St James’.
For more information please visit: https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/ls/contact/about/
We provide a number of opportunities for our users to pay for our chargeable services
(printing; fines; diagnostic assessment for SpLD):
- Students who require a diagnostic assessment for SpLD can pay here on the online store.
- Students can pay for printing online by debit/credit card and you can do this via the Papercut app- click 'add credit' from the left-hand side menu when logged into the app. (minimum payment £1, maximum £20).
- Staff and students can pay library fines in the following way:
- By debit/credit card via My Account in the Library Catalogue (minimum payment £1).
- At the self issue machines on the Ormskirk Campus (coins only).
- At any Learning Services Help Desk at our Aintree and Ormskirk sites (cash only)
Please click the category name below to browse our full list of products and services.