Learning Services is a central support department whose key purpose is to support learning and to develop a responsive learning environment for students and staff, through services and facilities, research and development, information and support. Learning Services incorporates;
- Library Services - Ormskirk, Woodlands, Aintree, and Armstrong House
- Media and ICT support
- Inclusive Services and support for SpLD
- Academic skills
- Learning Technology Development (incorporating Blackboard)
These services are currently provided in the University Library and Learning Innovation Centre (LINC) on the Ormskirk campus, at Woodlands, Chorley, at the Library and Information Resource Centre (LIRC) at University Hospital, Aintree and at Armstrong House, Manchester.
For more information please visit: https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/ls/contact/about/
We provide a number of opportunities for our users to pay for our chargeable services
(printing; fines; diagnostic assessment for SpLD):
- Students who require a diagnostic assessment for SpLD can pay here on the online store.
- Students can pay for printing online by debit/credit card and you can do this via the Go Portal - click 'add print credit' from the printing box when you log in. (minimum payment £1, maximum £20).
- Staff and students can pay library fines in the following way:
- By debit/credit card via My Account in the Library Catalogue (minimum payment £1).
- At the self issue machines on the Ormskirk Campus (coins only).
- Payments by post: Fines can be paid by cheque payable to Edge Hill University. Please
write your student number and home address on the back of the cheque which should
be addressed to: University Library, Edge Hill University, St Helens Road, Ormskirk,
Lancashire, L39 4QP
- At any Learning Services Help Desk at our Aintree, Ormskirk and Woodlands sites (cash
and cheques only)
Please click the category name below to browse our full list of products and services.