Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Replacement Council Tax Exemption

Student Information Centre



Replacement Council Tax Exemption Certificate

Please note: current students can request their council tax certificates through student central, however the certificate will only be valid for the current academic year.
(Certificate available by logging onto Go, select Student Central tab, then select Student Record)


Detailed Description

Students can request a replacement Council Tax Certificate to present to their Local Authority to apply for Council Tax Exemption for the period they are registered full time with the University.

Once payment has been made the Enrolment Team will be notified that you have requested a new certificate. 

In the payment process you will be able to select if you wish to have your replacement posted to your term time or home address, or you can collect it from the Student Information Centre (SIC).

Please note, replacement certificates take 2 working days to process.

If you have any queries please contact the Enrolment Team on 01695 584747 or email enrolment@edgehill.ac.uk


How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code